Originally posted by fastcougar:
While that is true that tungsten tips and a TIG machine are expensive, that is an overhead item required to FAB anything exhaust component related and should jack the price up. Most people that Fab for a living with weld on the side for $10 a seam ... think about that and how many seam welds there are in the ADC kit ... probably $200-$300 worth of welding

Well... having bought one, I'm not complaining about the $6K. Well thought out, bolt on performance is worth a premium when time is truly the hardest thing to find. 20 years ago I absolutely would not have felt that way!

I just wish they would ship the darn thing to me. It�s still in Arizona.

The kind of design and fabrication you are doing is real appealing to me and I am sure gives you great satisfaction. I�ll have to wait my chance to play until after I retire and have time for a GT40 kit car or maybe a Noble.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles