Yeah, very weird ... I just checked my upload location of the images originally and whalla ... gone. VERY weird. I will reupload tonight when I post pictures of the longblock buildup. I didn't finish her, but that's because I'm a stickler for details and well ... I cleaned up the timing cover, primed and painted the engine mount, etc. She is fully timed and the timing cover is on and valve covers are in place (only held in place with one bolt for now). I forgot to order the spark plug tube seals and a new oil pan gasket. So, I will be ordering these today and picking them up tomorrow and continue the buildup later this week.

On a good side note, the "race" transmissions was sitting in my driveway on Friday night when I got home I immediately unpacked it and packed up the stock unit that is going to TH with the Torsen for a full looking over and replacing of worn parts & fitting the Torsen. I didn't get any pictures of the "race" tranny, but I will tonight when I finish packing up the Contour's tranny. It's shipping to Terry tomorrow.

Last edited by fastcougar; 01/30/06 03:23 PM.