The main issue I have is you used the gasket as the template for the port size. The gasket is much larger then the outlet ports of the largest LIM. The primary is ~2.5mm larger and the secondary ~1.5mm larger. If you widen the LIM to match the gasket you are losing the taper (natural supercharging effect) of the port sizing. This is bad for a boosted car and especially bad on a NA car. Gasket matching can be a very bad idea because it normally hurts the overall port shape and diameter. What you should do is mount the LIM and see what you have to do to the port & LIM to get them to line up. The LIM is not "perfectly" machined so it will not automatically just line up. The same goes for the UIM as well.

The other issue Tom mentioned. I would not smooth out the center port. You get a much better surface to mate to if you leave it rough.

On an improvement note I would have better blended the side injector port to help promote better fuel atomization. Even having a flat angle is not really bad but having two concave angles (pockets) will make it worse.

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.