You know, I almost was about to produce the crossover pipe and down pipe on a jig so that I could sell those parts for turbo kits. But there is a lot of cost and time involved.

I first approached this idea in 2003 but when I got sent to Iraq it threw me off. Then after doing design number three and sensing people out, it isn't as easy as it seems. Most people are in the $1500-$2000 dollar range TOTAL and that isn't enough for a turbo kit, even when there are more affordable pipes.
I think I have the best design right now for reproducibility, durability, and low cost. But I am holding back to see how the contour aftermarket goes. The car is getting older now and that could mean it will fade or it could end up similar to the imports and it could mean it would take off. I just don't want to risk wasting all my money investing in a potential flop that is as expensive as this.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black