Well, last I checked, I don't have a honing machine or experience doing such, so I don't mind paying for services I have no business rendering myself. I also would have sunk just as much money into a 2.5L rebuild, if not more ... I have a nagging feeling that the "knock" I'm hearing in the video isn't clutch chatter, but rod knocking. I suspect that cylinder #5 is completely fubared! THAT is why I decided to go 3L instead ... besides, more power = more selling power when the time comes to sell the car.

I have give this MUCH thought today since the entire day was a "down" day with no work done on the car. I'm only out the money when I sell the car. I'm stressing the money put into the car because well, I wanted to recoupe that money as quickly as possible. I have decided to forgo the quick turnaround and decided to stick with the "test mule" approach for the turbo kit. I know this sounds wishy washy of me, but I have litterally dumped a lot of money on this project and had nothing but problems ... I'm under a ton of stress and that doesn't help. My best bet is to "stay the course" and make the most of it and the only way I can do that is to develop the turbo piping kit.