Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by tour96se:
Originally posted by fastcougar:
Originally posted by livinsvt:
Should have just swapped in a 2.5 and sold the lemon. Forget all the trans upgrades,leave that to someone else. You will not re-coup it at this point. You could maybe get 8k for this car complete. My .02

I'm above that ... that is the same attitude that the [censored] that sold me this car took except that he left in the dead engine and I was a sucker. I refuse to take that same mentality towards this car.

..yeah i'm not sure you'll recoupe much of anything..iirc sunniels car didnt go for too much more than 10k...and that was with a turbo, 400whp,leather recaro's..etc

I wish the body was in better shape, as that would be a pretty good looking car. The fact that the roof of the car appeared to have a tree fall on it, made me realize why it went for what it did. The front bumper missing 1/2 of it's paint didn't help matters either. The motor though, is

Mark

Yeah just because that car went for a steal on ebay...because the buyer set the auction at an odd time should not take the value of ALL contours down to NOTHING!

Actually, the SELLER set the auction to end at an odd time. And I don't know where I said that, that particular auction depicts the selling price of all Contours. I merely stated that it wasn't as much of a steal as most people make it out to be with the body damage that it has.

Mark

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq