I paid $8,300 last week for a dead stock 99 SVT. Very clean, unusually low mileage car (28K mi). You might see more than from an enthusiast who appreciates the 3L - but I wouldn't count on it.

To see near what you paid for it, I think you will have to get the turbo charger working correctly. With all the visibility this car is getting here, I don't think you can cut too many corners! In for a penny in for a pound.

Once you get it sorted out, you won't want to sell it.

But if at that point you do want to sell and it�s demonstrably a solid car - I'll be interested in buying it!

I know whom you bought this from and all I can say is that he must be a total ass. How on earth was knowingly ripping you off worth the loss of his integrity and reputation? He should be making some serious god-damn amends to you. The only acceptable thing he can do now is to pick up the ENTIRE dollar cost of making this car right ââ?¬â?? and that does not even consider the time and aggravation its cost you.

Good luck to you FastCougar.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles