You be the judge: 3.5MB Windows Media File documenting the day I drove the car home from picking it up from the transporter. The minute I drove it home from the transporter (1.5 miles) I knew there was something wrong with the car and wanted to document the condition of the car from earliest moments possible. This is just to show the smoking and clutch knock/chatter (at least I think it's clutch chatter). I have the mileage documented (on video 20 minutes after picking up the car) at 51,156 miles. The car as of now, sitting in my garage on jack stands at 51,190 miles. Yes, I put a whopping 34 miles on the car, 25 of which where driving to and from my sister-in-law's house for storage. My neighbors can testify to this fact. The other 10 miles where me driving around trying to diagnose the issues at hand ... as far as I can see, it's an open and shut case.

I negitiated a return of $2,700 from the guy 6 weeks ago and have yet to see a penny. I managed to get ahold the guy later that night after making my last post in this thread. We had a meeting of the minds to say the least and he basically said that I would not be getting a penny more than the $2,700 we already agreed up. He assured me that I would have my money by the end of this month and promptly hung up. I quickly called back and left a voice mail that I would definitely be pursuing the issue legally if I didn't have the $2,700 in my hand by the 1st of January ... time will tell what's going to happen.