OK... I just purchased a 1995 V6 ATX parts car on ebay. My main reason is it has a full leather interior (in great shape), the early console, an early trunk lid, and an intact windshield. All of this will be transplanted into my 98 SE. That's going to leave me with a lot left over I don't need/want.

If anyone is interested in a complete 2.5L engine or an ATX, please let me know. It also has early alloys, but I'd like to keep those on it until the last possible moment, for eventual ease of transfer to the junk yard. On a more ambitious note, the 95 has a factory moon roof. I'm not sure if I want to undertake a dual roof cut & swap to get myself a moon roof, so I might be willing to sell that as well. I'll also have a complete medium grey cloth interior available once the swap is complete. Front seats are in great shape (power drivers) and the door panels are in good shape too. Rear seats rarely ever used.

I haven't picked up the car yet (plan to do that in two weeks) so it will still be several weeks before any of this would be available for pick-up (in N. Central Texas) or shipping.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.