Here is an updated summary of this Group Buy.

This is a group buy for polo shirts and baseball hats that will be embroidered with an oval CEG logo.
The logo will be embroidered in black with a size of just under 3" wide.
The polos are available in white, sports grey, and red. Sizes available are S-5XL. The logo will be on the left chest.
There are two kinds of hats available. A solid color fitted hat and a normal two-tone baseball hat.
The fitted hat is available in khaki, red, royal blue, or grey. These are FlexFit hats so they are one-size-fits-most.
The two-tone baseball hats are only available in one color combination, putty/black. These hats also come in one-size-fits-most, but with adjustable strap.
Click here to view the logo, polos, and hats.
You can also view all my products on my website at logoweardirect.biz/BCODY31 (copy and paste).

Polo Shirts (S-XL) = $20 + $5 s+h
Polo Shirts (XXL) = $22 + $5 s+h
Polo Shirts (3X-5X) = $23 + $5 s+h
Fitted Hats (one size) = $20 + $5 s+h
Normal Hats (one size) = $16 + $5 s+h

I will be taking orders from 11/25/05 until 1/30/06.
Email orders to yourembroideredapparelsource@verizon.net
Please use subject line "CEG G.B." and include your name, address, and order information.
I will email you back with an order conformation.
If and when enough orders are placed, payments will then be accepted. I will post on this site and also email everyone that has placed an order that payments can be made.
All payments need to arrive to me by February 14, 2006, 2 weeks after the deadline for placing orders.

Checks, Money Orders, PayPal and cash will be accepted for payment.

I need a minimum of 20 paid orders for this group buy to work.
If that number is not reached by 2/14/06 the group buy will not happen, and any payments previously recieved will be returned.

Estimated Arrival = 1st week in March

1996 Contour GL, Zetec, ATX, Midnight Blue Mods: custom exhaust after-market spoiler Knauberized