Haven't posted in a while, thought this would be a terrific opportunity:

I just received the lastest iteration of the SCT chip from ADC for my forged turbo 3L (this one actually opens the secondaries... ). I took a run with the boost controller on "stock" (6 psi), and noticed that she still seems to fall on her face above 5k. Punched up the boost controller to my "high" setting (12.5 psi, max I could go w/o secondaries), and took a run. Again, fell on her face at around 5.5k. Out of the corner of my eye, I see the fuel pressure gauge doing something. So I stare right at the thing, mash the gas, and it drops to 20psi almost immediately over 4k. Needless to say, I got my lilly white a$$ off the accelerator. The turbo timer was reading 15.3:1...

I have the 255l/hr high-pressure Walbro pump. I have a new Purolator fuel filter, and the FPR is quite functional (immediate blip from 42psi @ idle to 65 at WOT), my vacuum/boost gauge is tapped right off the FPR fead.

Ideas? I ain't running this thing any higher than 50% throttle at stock boost. One suggestion was that the pump cannot get enough current under load, but I can't remember hearing any audible change in pitch of the pump during the run.

Dan G. and his Cougar Forged internal (Diamond & Pauter) full 3L, "Monster" Kinger F/I cut & P&P, T3/4 60 trim .82A/R ADC turbo, SPEC Stage 3, Torsen, Greddy Profec-B SPEC II, Apex'i Timer, Lots of Gauges! Used to have: 3.0L SVT hybrid