ok everyone. the time and details are set. we'll be meeting on Saturday December 17th. the weekend before Christmas.

The meet will start in Marina Del Rey in the Ralph's parking lot at 11am. (Matt, please supply address again.)
After shooting the shet and waiting for stragglers the group will cruise down PCH to Malibu.

In Malibu, on PCH, at the entrance to Decker Canyon (hwy 23) the group will then enter the canyon to play for an hour or two. hopefully shoot some video footage and take pics. If you cant make it to Marina del Rey or dont feel like meeting there, you can meet the group at Decker Canyon, at either end. hopefully we'll take quite a few runs through. hopefully if anyone doesnt feel like making a few runs they can do some video shooting. and remember, FILL UP YOUR TANK BEFORE WE GET THERE! [cough] Matt [/cough]

After spinning our bearings through Decker Canyon we will then shoot on over to John Stoessal's house for a bbq. The food will be provided. burgers, hot dogs, chips, beer, soda, dessert, etc.... (maybe some steaks, maybe)
I am going to get all the food, please just bring $5 per person to cover the costs. i'll need an accurate head count of all participants and their guests so i can be sure to have enough food.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.