I have just replaced my brakes and I'm curious on the proper way to bedd them in?

Sure I have read the FAQ's and searched resulting in just more confusion on what should really be done...

1) I've heard the 30-30-30 method by bendix itself using 30 stops, 30 feet each, 30 seconds each meaning not to slam them on(taken from G�¨t�£uck�¥151's post)
    2) Also I've read about just using several 60-10mph near stop runs to bed them in(from sail114's post)
    3) I've also heard what is posted in the FAQ, "The best I can tell you is to avoid emergency stops for about a five hundred miles. Also, I suggest you preform some smooth high speed to low speed agressive slow downs, using threshold breaking*."

Personal experience previously at a summer job at a small gas station/service station I was always told the moderate speed, threshold braking method... which was further confirmed by the FAQ
I was just wondering which is actually a good rule of thumb to use. I will be bedding in Bendix Titaniums on Brembo blanks, if that helps or is needed at all.

Also on a side note, I have found a few different torque specs for the wheels. I've heard a few places 65 ft/lbs rounded up, and I've also heard as high as 90 ft/lbs recommended by i believe an updated ford spec. Which is a good torque to minimize rotor "warping" etc (90 seems high?)

98 Black Contour SVT #1273 Born the 23rd of June, 1997