Originally posted by morbid:
which systems?

Now... I'd like to find the designers of the Dodge Intrepid (or any LH car) and punch them in the eye. I have a long list of "WTF were you thinking?" items for that car... but not really for the Contour.

Ohh, I know what you're talking about. I would personally like to talk to the dumbass engineer at Chrysler who decided to put the battery in the wheel well. That is such a great location, you know, cause when you battery goes dead, you must remove the passenger's side front wheel to jump it.

As for WTF were you thinking on the Contour. How about the power window switches on 1998+ Contour, they are the most poorly located switches I've seen in a long time? Or how about that stupid armrest in the 1998+ Contour and Mystique? What about the purse holder on the glovebox lid of some Mystiques that makes it look like the glove box handle is broken? Or how about that cubby to the right of the steering wheel that is pratically useless?

As for the dash warp, mine was starting to do it, but I got rid of it in May. Good luck to you all getting the Government to force FORD to fix it for you though.