I have to agree with stazi. I know I was stupid as all hell when I started posting questions. The best thing would be make new members read and take a short quiz on how to use the search function. Alot of the first time posters I believe have no freakin clue how to use it (sad I know). I know when I first tried I didn't realize for a while that the date function was always set to 1 week. lol

But for stazi main point there have been ALOT of retarded I want to do this crappy turd mod and How-to-plug-neons-into my-ass-so-it-blinks as I drive around blowing my freakin stock speakers out. IT IS EMBRASSING to know that people driving cars like ours and acting like total stupid [censored].

The mods could always have to screen the first couple of posts for new members. If they read them before newbies put out stupid ideas, the mod could just reject that post and send them a nice little PM to correct their malfunction. If someone doesn't want to wait for the mod to check their post, he or she is probably to freakin moronic to want a real response in the first place.

That's my 2 cents.

Oh and that fake BOV was really a big freakin joke. I just don't understand people. I know I did some almost rice type stuff to my car, but I made it quality. Example: I have blue interior lights mounted way the hell up under the dash. No exposed bulbs, nice clean switch you don't really notice. And its usefull because I actually use them to see when I try to get stuff I leave sitting in my cupholders. You only knock a bottle of MD out of the cupholder and under your feet once til you realize how useful those lights are. I really wish we'd see more people want to do functional mods then crap like that BOV.

1998 SE Duratec V6 ATX Ebay intake with K&N Filter Trubendz Exhaust Custom Hood