No i feel people that are enthusiasts want to help other's with like interest not make them feel stupid so they cowar away!

Everyone look's at different thing's in different way's! I'm sure there are thing's that you have done or even do that are stupid. Just out of respect people don't point them out to be rude.

I know i have made dumb car choses in other people's eye's. People like different thing's, does that make them lower than you? Nope and i feel it is wrong to belittle someone for what they like.

As for going to another forum, i don't go to forum's to hang out and flex my I-net toughness. I go to a forum to learn and ask those dumb question's to get the right answer's! A wise man once told me WAYYYY before I-NET car forum's, (you want to go fast ask those who are already doing it).

I'm a noob myself and sorry to impose on your forum. Those are just my beleif's. Although i am not a youngster by no means and do have alot of info in my head from experiance.

I was just flustered about my intro topic and seen this topic so i figured i would add my two cent's. To bad it isn't worth anything!