...and say that I couldn't give a rats ass how many retarded newbies I offend on this site.

If you come on here asking outright STUPID questions about ricer mods, or start spouting garbage that is oan out-and-out lie, fabrication or attempt to make yourself look cool. I will go out of my way to tear you a new one. I'm SICK AND TIRED of the way the CEG is forcing to become "dumed-down" for these new idiots that suddenly have a car license, and an internet connection and feel that they ca skip over all the FAQ's, Stickied Posts and How-To's and come on here and clutter the boards with stupid questions.

For those newbies who are genuinely stuck, I'll gladly help them. But I couldn't care less if some newbie comes on here asking about a fake BOV mod and then gets all bent out of shape when he get flamed for his stupidity.

Stazi out!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!