I agree that Stroud was the best. If it weren't for the weeds growing through the cracks, it would have been perfect. I wish we could still go there, but the owner of the site said NO. Eastland Mall was absolutely the worst. Lot was too small and had too many light poles and then there were the people working in Dillards who didn't want to move their cars. The one at Citiplex wasn't too bad, I wouldn't have minded going there again.

Having them in the city is a double-edged sword. Sure, it's convenient for the participants, but also easy for a bunch of "spectators" to show up. It takes more manpower to control the site and make sure people don't just wander onto the course. And then there's all the cool ricers who find it necessary to race up and down the entrance to the lot and cut donuts in the lot as we're packing up. They don't actually compete in the event, but they are a big factor in why we weren't allowed back!

Drumright wasn't ideal, but I wouldn't say it "sucked". I had a good time both the days I went. I just hope Central Tech doesn't get skiddish about the accident and decide not to let us come back. Cuz it's all we got until TRP builds its lot and I don't know if that's EVER gonna happen!

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger