Sorry, got a little excited there. We finally found a cool site for the remainder of the season. Probably will use it for some or most of next season too! (Unless TRP finally gets off their butts and builds their big lot). It is the Central Tech Truck Driver Training Center in Drumright, OK. It's about the same distance as driving to Stroud.

Unfortunately for me, since we've missed half the season already, they have to get in as many as they can, so they scheduled 2 events for the weekend before Thanksgiving, and another for the weekend after Thanksgiving. Unfortunate, because I can probably only make it to one. If I get REALLY lucky, I might make it to 2. But there's no way in HELL I could make it to all 3. Anywho... I haven't decided which one(s) I'm going to. If any of you OK peeps wanna come, (Rich, Cody) which one you can make it to would influence my decision. I'll tell you right now, the one after Turkeyday will be the hardest for me to make, since we'll be returning home on Saturday and I doubt I'll be in the mood for jumping back in a car.

Saturday, Nov. 19

Sunday, Nov. 20

Sunday, Nov. 27

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger