SPMotorsports - Joe is awesome. Super nice guy, willing to go the extra mile for his customers. I've ordered a TON of stuff from them and have had nothing but good luck with them. Not to mention, Joe donated a set of 19" wheels to Spring Zing 05, and a Beltronics Performance Meter!!

CTA Motorsports - Ordered the Polyurethane tranny mount insert and had awesome delivery time. Chris also donated to Spring Zing 05 with a front/rear set of KVR brake pads.

Stazi - Have ordered his Gen I mesh, a set of front/rear brakes, and a Magnaflow resonator. All were shipped out right away, and he was kind enough to come down a day early for Spring Zing 05 and install my nitrous kit and a FSVT fuel pump. Stazi is the man, and I don't know how he does as much as he does in these 24 hour days!

MSDSinc. - Marty is one cool dude. Super easy to deal with, and runs an awesome business. I had an awesome experience with my header purchase from him almost 3 years ago. He's a car nut like everyone here!! He's volunteered several group buys, and even donated a FULL SET OF HEADERS & Y-PIPE to Spring Zing 05!!

Mirko Racing - Unfortunately I didn't have the pleasure of ordering my Mirko directly from them, but I've only heard good things about their business. They did donate a couple of Mirko Racing MAF adapters to Spring Zing 05, and were kind enough to send us a letter that went into detail on their business. Very cool people!

Pole120 - Josh is a cool guy that is definitely a CEG innovator! He also donated a Poly-filled roll resistor to Spring Zing 05.

Tirerack - Luke is one of the coolest guys I've talked to over the phone when ordering stuff for the car. Not only did he set me up with the perfect tire selection for my driving style, but he went on to tell me about his own experience with them. Shipping was very fast, and I'm extremely happy with these tires!

www.gotwheelsandtires.com - These guys were FAST! They didn't have any of the wheels in stock that I was looking for, but they located a set and had them to my house within a week! Not only that, but they were well below the competitors prices!

Extrude Hone - Another Spring Zing donator! Donated a voucher for a free Extrude Hone pass! If this doesn't impress you, then the fact that they've offered a couple of group buys on passes should. Awesome people!

Corey - Not sure what the name of his business is, but he had my Koni/Eibach suspension to my door within a week! He was very quick to respond to my emails, and very much willing to work with me. Not sure if he's still around, but I give him a big thumbs up!

Brenspeed - Brent was awesome to deal with when ordering my Xcalibrator-2, and has better customer service than any company I've dealt with. He's always answered my calls, or returned my voicemails and emails. Definitely should be considered when looking for your next tune. www.brenspeed.com

I'm sure I'm missing some people, but this is what comes to mind right now.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq