Originally posted by Redlineracer12:

Has anyone had experience with SVTCuervo? AKA Ram Motorsports. He posted a group buy a while back of ongoing deals he has of Spec Clutches, Flywheels, and Quaife's LSD (sp?) I had sent him a PM a while back about ordering them but i haven't heard from him ever... anyone else tried?

I recently ordered the clutch and flywheel from him. he was in the middle of moving from Alabama to Houston. he recently posted pics of his neighborhood that was hit pretty good. He was A+ to deal with and my stuff arrived within a week or so. (while he was moving). he has a good rep and history. I dont think he's on every day which slows down his PM responses A+

ordered a cd from Todras. came very fast and exactly what i ordered A+

big crazy trade with Kokopellian for a set of rims for some of my stuff and cash. took about two weeks but he was constantly out of town on business. product was just as described and i couldnt have been happier. A

ordered the SVT plaques from SVT Pete's groupbuy. very easy, quick and excellent quality. A++

recently ordered a set of pre98 sailpanels from Idomin8. came immediately and for a killer price. A++

ordered Konis in GB from GForce Auto A+++ arrived quickly!

ordered subframe from ATI A++

Bill Jenkins A+++

Traded parts with Chickmagnet A++

Reinforced camber plates from Thinkmoto A++

Poly Roll Resistors from Pole 120 A++

Rear strut tower brace from CRZYDRVR A++

dead pedal from ExStripedSVT A++

KKM pedal covers from KKM A+++

CAI and Subframe connectors from the Shmo Shop D-

Terry Haines for transmission. Kinda short in emails but great guy on the phone uses DHL who have been lagging delivering my trans! A++++ for HMS!

Custom Cougars for WR headers. arrived quickly A++

Addco for rear sway bar.....still waiting....5th week

Stazi for braized fuel rails. going on three weeks. doesnt respond to pms. gave me some marriage/honeymoon excuse

This thread should be made a sticky
or at least everyone add it as a favorite thread, and when you complete an additional transaction, add it to the list.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.