Well, I had some deals recently where someone could have ripped me off easily, but they came through. I thought I'd post my experiences here so that others know who is good to work with. Now, please don't flame people for small things here. Only post negative comments if they ripped you off, not if you felt packaging wasn't up to par or something stupid. It could ruin our classifieds if certain people can't sell because of small mistakes that got posted.

I recently bought endlinks from Stazi - as everyone knows, he's the man to deal with, so I'll just say it was buisiness as usual - prompt, courteous, professional, top quality.

I got my GCs and Konis from X (Liquid X), and he was great to work with as well.

Aussie bar from Lee - got me pictures of it and shipped promptly.

SeTour95-3 had his shipping depot lose the part he was sending me, and refunded me my money right away when I didn't get it. He managed to work with me even though he had to go to Alaska on a buisiness trip!

Bobby Levasseur (can't remember his display name) was great to work with as well - paypal screwed up and he ended up with too much money, but he returned it right away.

Thanks guys, I'd never have been able to afford to mod such an old car without good deals on used parts from honest CEGers!

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results