Heres the email I got from Mirko:

"Okay the total will be $2,700 and if you order on line it will default to
$3,200 total for 10 splitters, so you can order 8 splitters at $320 each and
that'll add up to $2,560, then you can mail us check for $140 difference.
Or you want to collect from everyone and mail one check that'll work.

Let us know and we'll get them into production!

thanks! rosi mirko"

I really don't want to be in charge of collecting everyones money as you are doing business with Mirko Racing, not me. So I shot them back another email asking if they could set up an account so that when everyone places there order they can be grouped together allowing everyone to pay on there own. The email just sounds like they want me to place one large order myself... which I guess I will do if it comes down to it, but I would rather not have you guys pay me.

Pale Horse I got your PM, but these guys really do not want to wait to see if we can get 20 people. Judging by the amount of time it took us to get 10 I don't think we'll see 20. Plus theres no guarantee that we will save anymore off of the cost. So I guess that will just put you at order 11, no big deal you still save $50.

I'll keep you guys updated as the info comes in.

-Mike 98 Contour SVT Toreador Red #49 of 6535 Built on 3/25/97 WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 LSD, K&N Short Ram, S-AFC and Focus Shift Tower 85 Camaro 1969 358ci, 97 TA interior, 91 Z28 GrdEfx and Aero Wing 255rwhp