Well I got feedback on the shipping....

The deal is $200 + $70 as some of you may have expected. The shipping price breaks down to $20 for the box and $50 for flat rate shipment. The price on the Mirko splitter is still $250, Rosi just misquoted. They are giving us a $50 discount on the splitter with 10 purchases. Again if we get more then that then we may have something to bargain with. So lets get some people commited!

Again I've noticed a lot of posting on here with just questions, which I would have liked to have been in the other post, but whatever I guess.

If you DO WANT TO ORDER send me a PM or email that way I can sort through people who want in on this GB without having to read through all of these posts and determine who wants to be on the list and who doesn't.

I will post an list with the people who want to buy in on this group purchase and update it as people commit to it.

-Mike 98 Contour SVT Toreador Red #49 of 6535 Built on 3/25/97 WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 LSD, K&N Short Ram, S-AFC and Focus Shift Tower 85 Camaro 1969 358ci, 97 TA interior, 91 Z28 GrdEfx and Aero Wing 255rwhp