Employer: Caterpillar, Inc

Job Location: Various (probably Central Illinois to start)

Job Description: Staff Accountant

Job Field/Market:Accounting

Hours/FT/PT: FT

Job Requirements: Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance, 3.0 GPA or better in major or work experience. CPA, CMA, or other professional designation a big plus.

Pay(if known): ???, but it will be competitive with the marketplace.

Benefits(if known): Base salary + annual incentive, 401K, medical, etc. Typical Fortune 500 management level benefits competitive with marketplace

Additional Comments:
This is a constant need for the company and not for any one particular opening. Right now there are MANY (and I mean MANY) openings for Accountants across the company that need to be filled. This means there are openings to start and openings to move up into if you are promotable. Send me a PM or e-mail if interested to find out more.

Not an accountant? Caterpillar, Inc also employs professionals from many disciplines (IT, Engineering, Legal, etc) so if you want to submit your resume let me know and I'll try to get it to the right people.

(DISCLAIMER: This is not an official job posting from Caterpillar Inc. This is simply a notice from me to my friends at CEG that opportunities may exist for them at my employer.)

Bob Johann SoundQ SVT 1998 T-Red SVT Contour #3088 2001 IASCA Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 SLAP Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 MECA SQL Master Class Champion 2003 IASCA StreetX 1-600 Champion 2005 SLAP Expert Street Champion