Employer: Intier Automotive (Magna subsidiary)

Job Location: Excelsior Springs, MO

Job Description:Assembler of seating systems for the Ford Escape, Mazda Tribute, and Mercury Mariner

Job Field/Market:Automotive

Hours/FT/PT: FT- Either 5:30 AM or 5:30 PM depending on seniority. Average shift runs anywhere from 10-12 hours

Job Requirements: HS diploma or GED, assembly line experience

Pay(if known): Normal pay is $19.00/hr, but due to our new union contract , new hires are paid $1 less/hour for their first 6 months, and $.50/hr their second 6. After 12 mos. they are full scale.

Benefits(if known): Full medical, dental, vision at no cost, 401(k) with employer match at 50% of the first 4% of employee contribution. No charge life insurance up to 3 years' salary.

Additional Comments: It's a good job with good people to work with (not counting the requisite lazy ass union workers. Every union shop comes with them standard). Those that do work are a joy. Great benefits, excellent pay, and plenty of time off (2 week shut-down in July, 10 day shut-down over X-Mas/New Year, plus 2 weeks vac. and 2 weeks call in time.)

If you are in the market for a job in the KC area, shoot me off a PM. I'm not sure if they plan to hire soon, but I know they are accepting applications.

2000 Silver Frost SVT # 1637/2150 D.O.B. 01/14/2000