Several questions.
Has anyone seen any on the shelves and where of course?
Or is there a anything similiar type formulation?
Normal driving except for the 500 miles trips twice year I-80 around Chicago. It's only place I've driven where you speed up around a city to keep from getting run over. In my Mystique LS NO problem. Luv that chassis!
That's why my last brake-jop was Stazi's stuff.
Adherent braking is good to know about, just bit tid-bit this old fart finally understands. Uneven transfer of pad matieral to the rotors NOT warped rotors.
Is there such a process of burnising the rotors instead of cutting/turning? After two Ohio winters I'd like to clean up the rotors or is just best to get them turned? I know there not metal to work with before the rotor too thin, that's why I was burnishing. My idea of burnishing would be to spin the rotors on (device?)while using a 4 inch grinder with wire brush mounted. There again the device/rigging to keep the rotor true?
Any other tight-wads like me have done anything like this?
You don't have to a tight wad!
One last. Looking for replacement slider pin bushings, Ford parts guy doesn't show those seperated anymore. If I remember correctly other CEG'ers have replaced in the past get rid of the schudder during light braking?
I think that's what Stazi mentioned awhile back?
Any ideas or comments greatly appreciated!

TNX
Paul

"LMA" low moisture absorbtion
It must have worked after 2+ years since I last flushed the fluid still looks clean in the caplier piston area. Usually that looks dark or even rusty from the moisture absorbstion?

Paul 98 Mystique LS 2ea (07/97)(08/98)