I sent out the headers and Bosal exhaust this morning. The exhaust went in two big boxes via DHL. The headers are UPS. I will PM the guys when I get tracking numbers.

I'm trying to decide how to do the rest of this. Maybe four or five (or more) classified ads: I'm trying to put the retail value at about $500 to $700 per classified ad while keeping a consistent theme for each. The 5 Rousch Racing wheels and tires have the largest remaining single item monetary value - but I don't want to split them up.

Any ideas on what would make sense? There is a near complete parts list in another thread, though I keep finding more stuff to add - like a brand new DMD and specialty suspension alignment tools.

This was (maybe) a crazy way to do this, but now that Iâ??ve started I feel committed to the process. A few people have suggested holding a raffle using donations to Lance for CEG site maintenance instead of tickets (say a $20 donation per ticket?). I like this idea for the wheels and tires and if I can work out the logistics may make them the last of the â??salesâ? using that tactic. If I do this, everyone who has donated at least that much since I started this last week will get a ticket!

One thing that surprised me a bit when I started looking at offers was the sheer number of really great people that frequent this site. Looking at the post histories it became clear that the rudeness and bad taste Iâ??ve seen so much of lately is not the general rule â??? it just tends to sticks out.

I really wish I had a dozen of those damn loud beautiful exhausts to give away!

At some point long after this is over I will share some of the PMs I received from people trying to convince me to send them parts (without revealing the writers CEG name). Unbelievable and occasionally hilarious â??? though I suspect the intent was not always humor!

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles