Originally posted by guitarman19853:
now, as i am not interested in the exhaust, i will wait... but what do you mean exactly by "the shipping will be much more than the cost to you of the parts I am sure!" Do you mean that the cost of the shipping is more expensive than the parts? or that the shipping is worth it because you are getting the part for $1...

Shipping an exhaust system anywhere will cost more than a dollar. I expect the winner to reimburse me for that cost alone when they receive the part (plus $1 of course). It allows me to make a decision independent of the member�s location.

For example the winner of the headers lives in Southern California, while I am in Virginia.

Deciding on the Bosal exhaust is much more difficult than the MSDS Headers as many more CEGers expressed an interest within a short period of time.

Also, during the MSDS sale, at least one interested CEGer made an immediate cash contribution to Lance for the CEG fund. That helped to focus the search. With the Bosal exhaust, there is no one yet who has made such a gesture - and that complicates things for me. I honestly wish to be fair about this and may have to ask the moderators to help me pare down the list of names based on their experiences.

I promised to be able to do this in less than a day, but now I am not sure if that is possible. I honestly don�t think there is any way at all I can be fair about it.

I wince thinking what might happen when I list the wheels and tires or some of the other rarer parts.

In the end, this is really just an unusual and dramatic way of focusing attention on how people comport them-selves on this board and directly contribute to CEG.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles