Originally posted by m!key:
harold at morette in france emailed me this morning...

hi mike,
hope you and your family are well,

we have the product ready and the problem is the blinker, very hard to homologate

will keep you updated

regards

harold

Well damnit! At least he contacts you and not the person with the car he plans on putting them on

Originally posted by teamSVTour:
Originally posted by m!key:
i would think so. look at the pics of the morettes on BDKs car. they look perfect.

Mikey....has there been some recent up to date pics of the Morettes on BDK's car? All the pics I've seen have been from a while ago.

Negatory. If I had taken any pics after that day in the garage, you would see stock SVT lights since... I don't have Morettes The ones on the car were very cheap test ones made of super thin plastic so they could mark and cut them to fit.

Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
yea I'd like to see recent pics on his car, this time actually cleaned and etc, not as filthy as it was before..

[asian accent]You shut up![/accent]

Actually, I have to drive quite for a few hours to get to the place that accomodates the test fits, but I do plan on getting the car professionally detailed after they're put on.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V