Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:
Originally posted by We Todd:
Originally posted by morbid:
they should just mark it as "offroad use only" and be done with it. DOT sucks and Morette shouldn't lower the quality of their product to meet DOT's (sub)standards. Their original euro specs were fine.

IMO, they would limit their market even more so their market because I wouldn't buy them because I would fail my state inspection because of that. Fact of the matter is CEG is impatience for a superior product, that most likely alot of members can't afford. I'd much rather wait for a great product than rush just for a good product.

So they limit their market because you won't buy them LOL!
Well your state sucks! Just swap the factory headlights back in. If you get pulled over for headlights then i really feel bad for your legislature for passing laws that are downright stupid.

I'm just saying odds are that I am going to build my own headlights because they have taken over a year to create something for a car that has been dead for 6 years! I am speaking solely from a business perspective! They had it finished...turns out the panels on a contour don't line up...figures! It should've been for sale by now and the (off road use only) would've been more than adequate! Mickey is driving around with illegal headlights. I have illegal bulbs in my car. You really are the most anal man ever. Follow the law to a perfect T.

Theri opportunity to strike while the iron was hot has long since past! I just do not understand WTF they are thinking. I can go around and name so many things on my car that aren't technically legal. You want some DOT headlights keep it stock. Morette needs to say [censored] it and get these to the public already!

I hope they don't make them at all with that kind of an attitude you have in regards to a company trying to produce a great product for this car.

And for hte record, I don't follow every law to a t as I should, as I am a rebel with headers, however around here with cops being anal, I don't want to give them an obvious excuse to pull me over.

Last edited by We Todd; 04/28/06 06:48 PM.

Ryan Trollin!