I don't know if it was the angle (of the shot) or just the difference in the 4 prototype pictures but some pics look like the sides of the lights don't fit in with the contour of the Contour (no pun intended)... On the latest poster posted (still no pun intended) bottom right hand corner they look like the fit is much better. Is that the angle (of the shot) or just improvement in design???
I hope that these fit nice and flush and define every curve of my CSVT, kind of like a pair of mid 80's spandex shorts! (Not on me of course...)

Oh okay I see... That's what I get for reading the post from the middle down... This forum is Text Book Thick!

I'm ready for my pair! I don't know if you guys seen anything but I've been searching the web for modified lights for the tour forever! I was about two seconds from modding my own like everyone else (until I read this forum in it's entirety now I gotta have these!). I guess that the Civic, Jetta, Focus, Accord and Integra are the haves and us poor Contour owners are the have nots! I think that it sucks. The Contour/Mystique are some of the best kept secrets on the market! CSVT+family with children= affordable but invaluable sports car (with space) & cure for the common mid life crisis...
Shall I say more???

SV Pushing An SVT!!! The Rayn Campaign