Originally posted by Mikey Boy:
the info you have is the info i have. morette has put a lot of time and money into developing these lights. the president of the company and the lead tech flew here from france to get this project off the ground. then they returned and had a booth at sema in las vegas in november.

Originally posted by stilov:
I kinda have this feeling they won't make it.

i dont know if you know how production works but products are not created overnight. it takes time and money and a DOT certification to get these lights ready for sale. morette is on their fourth contour prototype now to get the perfect fit and quality assurence that only morette provides its customers with. i am in contact with morette usa and communicating with them weekly. please show some patience and understanding to how the process works and be thankful that they are making us lights.

IIRC, the ones Mike had at the EOSB was the second prototype, so now if they're on the fourth, things are moving along well. Not fast enough , but since we're getting something we've all been wanting ever since I can remember (over 2 1/2 years), we still need to be patient, especially with the one who got the whole thing started, hand Mikey.

Last edited by wa2tuff; 01/17/06 03:22 PM.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics