..thread"....yup,its offical,after sending it back twice,and now i'm going to send it back...AGAIN, i'm really starting to hate this thing,although we have made some progress,it is downloading some type of tune....but i'm not sure what??? instead of the custom tune reading,say my stock code like it should(TAA2),and did,..it says for custom tune,"premium fuel perf"..???? what is this some type of generic tune he gave me? what ever it is its not right.
At idle the car pegs out rich on the A/F gauge,and at WOT it pegs out lean....at idle it barely idles above the stall out rpm,at WOT it feels like the engine is fighting itself.........also its throwing P0175?...now i know that A/F gauges arent a accur. reading of your A/F..but the old readings were completely backwards...at idle it would shot back and fourth between rich and lean..but mostly lean,and at wot it would hang at rich for a moment then bounce around...so i called wayne told him some of the problems....and he said he would call me back....also you would think that i wouldnt be able to use my sct chip with this tune at the same time...but you can... ...btw i did this just to experiment...

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile