Redline Goods have begun making post '98 Contour leather shift and e-brake boots. Cost is $40 for either the shift or e-brake boot and $60 for both. CEG members get a 10% discount upon request. You can get many different leather and stitching options at no additional cost, so be sure to check out the site.

This is NOT a limited time product, but will be available ANYTIME through their website. They will be posting pictures of the completed products with installation instructions on their site very soon, but are able to take orders now.

Special thanks to LUCA for helping me throughout this process by getting the old boots to be used as templates for the company and with the installation pictures (I'm still feeling like a movie director )

Doing a post like this is very new for me and I'm sure there will be lots of questions. I will do my best to answer them.

Because I'm having trouble posting more than one link, will do another post following this one with a link to the installation pictures.

Originally posted by LUCA:
Yep. You can be Phil too if you'd like.