Okay, I'll liven it up in here.

The instructions ADC sent are of extremely little help, and though I am becoming more familiar with this setup by the minute, one thing strikes me:

The Tial wastegate has two vacuum/boost connections- One at the base, and one on the top of the diaphram. The instructions that came with the Profec-B I've installed are not extremely clear (most written in another language) as to what should be connected to each vacuum input of the wastegate.

The diagrams appear to say that the bottom vacuum line needs to be hooked up to a constant vac/boost source (i.e. vacuum tree). However, there was no connection for the top shown- Is this where you want to feed the input from the boost controller solenoid? Or, do I want to leave the top diaphram connection open and use the bottom connection for the output of the solenoid?

Thanks in advance.

Dan G. and his Cougar Forged internal (Diamond & Pauter) full 3L, "Monster" Kinger F/I cut & P&P, T3/4 60 trim .82A/R ADC turbo, SPEC Stage 3, Torsen, Greddy Profec-B SPEC II, Apex'i Timer, Lots of Gauges! Used to have: 3.0L SVT hybrid