Originally posted by DopePope:
111r:

your pre-cats are gone?

idk, everything is stock, i was under the car today it has the 3 cat;s (bank 1, 2 and the one on the end of y-pipe) all are toast the computer says bank 2 is the one that is failing

111r:

sounds to me like you have a great excuse to get some msds headers along with that cat-back exhaust.

msds are apparently illegal in cali. maybe i can ask the dude to nudge it in away; he does smog checks too. just talking with the guy he said the borla is junk for the money, he wants me to get either magnaflow or flowmaster's... but ideal he said that a custom made exhaust would be best for less restriction. apparently he says that when someone gets a borla they generally return it or junk it and get flow's or magnaflow... so again i am lost at what would be best without being loud and minus drone

111r:
also people have done true dual setups without moving the gas tank.

i need to troll around and find out more about this.

111r:
and if you are just putting a cat-back exhaust on... please do it yourself. if you dont feel like you have the right tools or experience im sure someone would be willing to help (a 20 minute job max) however if you are getting a dual setup on a non-svt, you will need some1 to weld u another hanger.

i have a 98 E0 svt. i need 3 cat;s plus a new exhaust all the way back not just form the cat back. i live in a apartment building without any tools or knowlege on what to do, i could possibly head over to my bro's place to see if i can get a hand in his driveway. but still lost on whether it would be eaiser to have it pre-fabed in house and get a 10 year warrantee

-*sorry to clog the board like a hairy drain, but i need all the help i can get. i appriciate it guys!*-

-a

koni kit - hpp rstb camber/plates - cf (yikes!) polyroll resistors - TCA's WR headers/ypipe -TB hiflow cat SFC's - XCal2 -dreaming of 3L-