Well I got my Xcal-1 in the mail yesterday and proceeded to follow all directions to successfully flash my car's PCM, and so I did. Left it idling for about 15-20 minutes, and drove it around the block for a little before putting it to bed. This morning when I drove to work and gave a fews spirited accelerations and shifts, along with taking a piece of highway for some cruise throttle... all I can say is WOW! It's amazing how much reserve power these V6s have! I mean this is just the first day and supposedly the PCMs on these cars learn and improve performance as you drive!!!

Anyway I spoke to Wayne and he says that the car should have a Rev limiter positioned at 7,600, and that the car's newly programed tune will continue to add power past the stock powerband (although I have yet to try that one ). Didn't really want to step on it the first day as Wayne also told me to "let the car learn little by little". I DID do a couple full throttles on 4th and 5th gear on the highway, but no juicy powershifting stuff yet...

Can't wait to go to Sebring raceway next month and see what this baby can really do!