2005 Hemi Durango Limited and his head has swollen to a MASSIVE size. Don't get me wrong, we get a long TOTALLY and he's into the car scene just as much as I am. He LOVES my car and has always wanted to race me (on a track, mind you..we aren't stooopid). So, this afternoon he drops the ball. He approaches me and says,

----"Chad, we're going to the track sometime this week [on work time, mind you] and me and you are going to race." [me in my CSVT, him in his Hemi Durango]. "If you beat me, I will give you a $1.00 raise/hour and if I beat you, I will deduct $1.00/hour from your salary."

Now, the man is DEAD serious, he's made little signs to hang up for everyone to come out and watch "me" get my arse wipped. He's also got a contract made up for my salary increase/decrease. So, I accepted. I told him, alright, 1/4 mile on Thursday and we'll do three passes. He's pretty stoked that I agreed and he said he's gonna wax the truck and make it all slippery (lmao).

So, my question to you drag racing Gods, what are my chances?! My mom has an 05 Hemi Durango and granted it does haul, i'm pretty confident the CSVT is much faster. Off the line, it would smoke me, AWD with 345hp and matching torque. But at 1900RPMS...it's somewhat of a dog.

So, will I go home a $1.00/hour richer?!

EDIT:.. and no, he doesn't have Naaaawwzzzz, a blower, chip, etc. Straight from the factory, damn thing still has the window sticker on it and temp plate.

Last edited by HoeClearanceStripper; 06/27/05 06:14 PM.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15