Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
If you want to play, you have to pay.

i hope you guys can keep the negative comments about mirko to a minimum. they are one of the few aftermarket suppliers we have left.

No one is making negative comments about Mirko, or their awesome splitter. Some people are just frustrated that Mirko is unwilling to budge and give us a decent price if we do a group buy. Being that the price went up by 40-50 in the last month, I thought they would be willing to at least give us the old price if we commit to a 10 person buy. And as I stated before, they are not willing to give us a discount, let alone a price that they sold them at a month ago. No disrespect to Mirko in any way.

And to everyone saying stop being cheap...and pay to play...bottom line for me is...this is simply an appearance thing. It does nothing to improve performance and it just to change the front end look and make it a little more aggressive. You can buy bumpers for less than what they want for the peice of fiberglass. Do I want one, yes, is it worth 320 to me and about 90% of people on here, no. Thatys just how it is. 320 is half way to msds headers! No disrespect to anyone.

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150