Okay, the other GB is not going anywhere, so forget that.

Here's the deal. I managed to find an Aussie bar, and it's great, but for non-autocross use, I think the ideal bang-for-the-buck suspension mod is the 7/8" solid bar. It's very nearly as stiff as the Aussie, and I think especially for SVTs with the 19mm front it will keep the balance more neutral at highway speed. The Aussie bar is lighter by a couple pounds, which is nice, but close to negligible. I'm pretty busy now, working a lot of overtime, but if someone would take over the GB, this could happen very quickly. PM me and I'll give you the contact info. They seem very easy to work with, and I'm sure this could be a great GB.

So here's the deal. IMHO, this is the way to go for anyone looking for a better street setup. At the price we're talking, it would be a no-brainer for anyone with a stock bar. Anyone who wants a 7/8" solid bar for $100+ship, with bushings, sign up. Anyone willing to make it happen sooner, PM me. We need 50 people.

Please, no general swaybar questions. I'm writing a swaybar FAQ that I'll post in suspension soon.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results