Originally posted by PowderCoatMan:
I guess you guy's missed a few posts where i said I need a new wife . I hate seeing myself without her since we've been all over the owrth together but I just can't live like this, I got the the Air and Sea show in Ft Lauderdale every year alone and not with her and it continues with most everything i do ..alone .

Boot her out and I'll take her place.. minus all the female stuff, lol.

wait...

Anywyas, have you tried actually sitting down and speaking to her about this whole issue? Making use and abuse of the phrase.. "Marriage is not gonna last?" Josh, man you are 31 years old and you are COOL AS HELL not to mention a freakin GENIUS, you are too young to be miserable... not to young to be married... you just should be happy with your counterpart... and that "counterpart" should be the kind of person you have molded in your dreams and imaginations since you started dating. Lemme ask ya something, does she enjoy going to Europe?! I'm sure she does. Do you enjoy it as much as she does? Maybe, but I'm sure there are parts of her culture that you dislike but you still show the interest because you care for her. She needs to see that and rid herself of this "russian rulling" balogna. Go find yourself one of those "Naples Honeys" you speak of!

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15