I might have to ban myself by going off topic, but cut me some slack this time.

I met my wife 2 years ago in Asia while I was on foreign assignment, actually. She came to Canada for an extended visit by taking some courses at the University in 2004. We got engaged Dec 30, 2004 and married 12 days later. Now just waiting for Immigration Canada to grant her resident status so we can get on with our lives. It's a 6-9 month process. Hopefully in late summer she can move to Canada for good.

The Audi was for her, but I think we'll get something older and cheaper for her until she gets used to driving in North America. She learned to drive in the UK system, on the left side of the road and still has the tendency to want to drive on the wrong side of the road now and then!

I've started thinking about family cars now...one day I think a 2001-04 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro Avant (wagon) would be sweet. It would need a chip and exhaust for sure!

A 3.0L or 2.7T Audi would be nice but these 5V V6s really suck back the gas and these Quattros are heavy cars.

Right now, gotta recover some cash.

Kerry

99 SVT Contour Silver Frost, #365/2760, DMD 98 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Tiptronic, 30V -- SOLD! 91 Isuzu Impulse XS Kammback, Handling By Lotus Victoria, BC, Canada