Hey guys. Thanks for the interest! I've been out a few days at my brother's wedding in Spokane, but I'll be back late tonight. I'll PM everyone interested my address for mapquest purposes. I need to check if it gives the right directions first. If it sucks I'll make up my own directions. During this week we'll figure out who's coming and what everyone is willing to bring. We can also talk about what to do after the BBQ.

Beowulf, bring your rig on out and we'll change the oil...don't let that keep you from coming! The local Schucks has a few K&N oil filters in stock usually, so there should be no problem. Napa is always there in a pinch anyway. The local Wal-Mart sells Mobil 1 in the 5 quart jugs for less than $20 and are generally readily available as well.

Kerry, long time no see! Thanks for keeping those rotors. One of these days I'll actually get them from you! Good choice selling the Audi. Congrats on the wedding! How much is that ferry ride these days?

Good to see you too Llane! I was wonderring where you disappeared to. You've gotta come to the meet...you used to be the meet nazi!

I'll catch all of you later on tonight, possibly tomorrow.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress