It's time for a summer meet! We've been discussing this in the "next meet" thread and now have enough details for a new post.

Saturday June 25th is the day. We'll meet at my place in Oak Harbor around 10:00am for the BBQ. I'll provide burgers and hot dogs, and you're encouraged to bring anything else you want to eat. If some of you could bring chips, pop, salads, steak etc that would be great. I'll have some beer as well...please bring your favorite. We've a couple of weeks to discuss it.

Once everyone is there and we've all had our fill, we can decide what to do next. Photo ops are a must. We could head out to any of the recreation areas on Whidbey Island, such as Fort Ebey or Deception Pass State Park. We could go out on a fun run somewhere like Chuckanut Drive, which is only about 30 minutes from my house. We could just hang out at my place, even work on your car if we needed to. I have a big garage

About who to bring...everyone! Bring friends, kids, sig others, hitchhikers, whatever! The more the merrier! I live with my wife, a friend and six kids so I really mean everyone is welcome. I have a big house with a big deck and a HUGE yard. We've had 50 people over before and it was no problem. If the deck becomes too small for the BBQ we can move to the yard. I have about two acres total.

We'll take a roll call a few days before the meet so I know how much stuff to buy. We can also discuss the rest of it in this thread of course. Please post...I hope to hear from all of you!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress