I wouldn't mind having a daily driver SVT! I'll race you anytime you'd liek to hand the car over, since it obviously isn't going to come within $8k of your reserve! And to add a little icing to the cake, here's this guy's response to MY email I sent him! I'll highlight the parts I found to be amusing.

"ok, now alotta this work was done before i received this car, like the rims, everything in the block, the clutch, and the shifter, and that is why i did not write down everything inside the motor that has been done. from receipts i have looked at, it has a jack roush cam, dished pistons, aftermarket rods (although i couldnt tellyou what kind), an aftermarket crank, aftermarket aluminum driveshaft, and extrude honed heads and manifolds. the HP # is technically an estimate, as the only time i have tried to get #'s was the 1st day w/ nitrous. i used it 1 day only, and my G-tech read 408 HP, but it does not read torque, but it is a torquey car. your friend has a turbo, well u get more torque w/ a supercharger, as the power is right there off the line, where the turbo needs to spool up. as far as a limited slip goes, i had ordered one at one time, a quiefe, but it never came, which was a good thing too, because it turned out i was losing my job, and i needed that $$$ back, so i still have not put 1 on. the only things i have personally found that can still b done to this car is seats, sterring wheel, body kit, bear brake upgrade, and LSD.

the reason i claim my car is the fastest street legal contour is simple: since i live here in mt, we have a very thin atmoshere, so after installing everything, including the 8 lb pulley, i am only getting 4 lb of boost. there is not enough air in MT to push this air/fuel ratio, and if i was to get the full potiential out of this car...8 lb of boost, i know it would be around 460hp at the wheels, and yes, i have used the nitrous. it is very functional, and works also as an intercooler, which is why i have not waisted time installing one, that and like i said before, i pretty much only do car shows. i was planning on later this year buying the new 3.5L sho engine crate motor from shoshop.com, but i just want a V8 now, so i hope i have answered all of your ?'s, so best of luck bidding, bud. take it easy."

And he says WE don't know anything about Contours?

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq