Originally posted by starjammir:
LOL i got a response from him lol...
You asked:
"Hey, I want your car, but there is a problem..would your car be able to beat one of these?? http://www.suneil.net/Ford%20Contour%20SVT.htm I have some people who want to race me if I buy your car and I want to stomp them. Also if you get time check out contour.org I think your car is the coolest one out of them..they have meets and everything..you should go to one!! Thanks"

i have been there, but i do not get along w/ alot of people on that site. i was going to go to one of theri meets, but then my supercharger kit was on backorder, so i was not going to travel across country to show off rims and a shifter. lol. i cant tell you if my car would beat those cars, since it is all in the driver, but it does have the potential to, and i can honestly say my contour is the fastest street legal contour in the country...the only contour i have found that is faster is a drift car in tokyo...it has been converted to rear wheel drive. he is coming to the states next year to run drift competitions, and i think he could take my SVT if he put the right tires on it. if u are a good driver, then yeah, you would beat them, but i strongly recommend you drive the car for about 6 mo. or so before you do any racing...get used to the shifting, clutch action, handling, stopping force, and accelerating force. i'm glad to hear you want to buy my car, and best of luck bidding!

I especially like that part that he says "and i can honestly say my contour is the fastest street legal contour in the country"
Go get em Stazi!!

I would embarass him, then Y2KSVT would, then Jim would obliterate him to finish him off.

What a r3tard!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!