Originally posted by LilStrypedSVT:
I emailed the seller asking him to elaborate on the car's power and condition a bit more... and he replyed"

Dude, you wouldn't even believe how fast this car is. When the vortech kicks in, it's like [censored] a huge rush, man. Nearly 400 WHP, and you can tell!! My gtech says it's a little over 400, but it's dunoed at around 400 or so. If you've ever drove a Civic with a vtec.. it's like that X 10!! It has a custom made chip that I burned myself, and uped the timing a ton along with it's ability to run on Racing fuel. I had the entire engine rebuilt, everyhting was ported and polished, bead blasted the intakes and put a custom air filter on it. The cylinders were sleaved and I also had a Slipped Differential installed. I did that on my own, piece of cake and makes a HUGE diffrence between 1 and 2 wheel burnouts, lol.. not to mention it corners better. I don't have kids, but if I did, they think I was the baddest ass dad in the world. You would look sick inthe car, trust me. Everything works great, the car's exterior is in good condition, I just washed the car and detailed the engine before I took the pics for Ebay. So, as you can see, it's clean as hell. It has four doors and a huge trunk. I'd be willing to go as low as 14500.00 for you since you seam pretty interested. Let me know, this car WILL sell for over 20K.. jump quickly!!!

WOW.... Okay guys, rip this one apart.

Made his own chip and installed a slipped differential. What an assclown!

And if that's what he calls detailing I'd hate to see it dirty!

"You would look sick in the car" - yeah if I paid as much as he wants for it, I'd be throwing up alright!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!