As a way of extending my gratification for CEG, I would like to, once again, offer up a great group buy opportunity on my Powder Coating Services. As I have seen, MANY of you guys have "dead pedals" and custom aluminum pedals for your tour's. This group buy is for powder coating any of these parts at an amazingly low price.

For a limited time, people who participate in this group buy will get an amazing deal on this service:

I will Powder Coat the following in your choice of color:

Dead Pedal $15.00
2 Racing pedals and dead pedal $30.00
3 Racing Pedals and dead pedal $35.00

Ofcourse this price does not include shipping, which will be ($8.00)

If you are concerned about durability, let me assure you. Your parts will be powder coated twice and clear coated for maximum durability and ultimate shine. I have MANY colors available, which can be viewed on www.powdercoatingworld.com .

I stand by my products and tallent, as prrof in my past work. Now is you time to get in on this great deal and put those boring aluminum color pedals to shame. The pedals can be powder coated to your requests.. I can leave the holes in your dead pedal aluminum and just powder coat the surface, or do the whole thing, it is your call. Same deal goes for your pedals.

Please hurry, this deal will end shortly. My turn around time is (24-48 Hours MAX). PM me if you have questions.

If you don't have pedals, check Ebay or other places . I'm sure you can find some somewhere .

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.