I sold my Mirko splitter to MxRacerCam. His emails to me go essentially as followed: Splitter still available? I am still interested. $220 shipped it is.
No request for pictures, no questions, no concerns, just short and to the point. Upon shipping it, he told me that if it was damaged during shipping, he would refuse shipment, etc. I was fine with that, not his fault not my fault. He received it today and now says that it has previously been repaired and done wrong, requiring at least $350 to fix it in order for it to be paintable. Since I told him nothing of this, I just mentioned stone ships, that he is exceptionally disappointed and is sending it back, expects a full refund and return shipping reimbursed.
I stated everything about its condition in the classified ad, should still be there if you want to read it, and sent pics to anybody who requested them. I mislead nobody nor lied, now this is happening. I , nor anybody in my consent has even attempted to repair anything on that splitter. There is NO damage on it that would sacrifice its structural integrity or appearance. There are even chips on the edge of the splitter that I had painted over the second time because I didn't feel like trying to repair anything, it is in good overall shape. He threatened to take this to Paypal and the FBI. I told him do what he wants as I have done nothing wrong. Anybody have any input or advice on steps I should take? Anybody agree with his logic or thinking? Thanx guys, i'm glad this site is here for times like these.

99 SVTC, T-Red, #652/2760-12.8.1998 Mother#@%@!* did I sound abstract? I hope it sounded more confusin than that!